Saturday, August 21, 2010

Corned Beef Hash and Crop Cirlces

Many years ago the kiddos and I saw a wonderful movie in an Army base movie theatre. I only mention this cuz if you have ever watched a movie in such an establishmnet, you actually saw-felt-screamed- and were totally engrossed in the movie with the other movie goers!What a blast!
The movie was "Signs" and we loved it- screaming in all the right parts and seeing it several times to insure we had the full experience (the ticket price was .99!!) ... And one day I asked someone what they wanted for diner and this quickly escelated into "Thats not fair, what about what I want?", thus giving rise to the dinner where everyone gets what they want no matter how ridiculous or wheter we just had it (just like in the movie...see the coorelation now?)!
Voila'...a tradition is born!
                               
 Signs Menu for August 20,2010:
  • Corned Beef Hash (Abby's idea -good little Irish girl and cooked for second time this week!)
  • Fried Chicken with rice and gravy (Katie- good little Southern Girl)
  • Fried Chicken (Eric's pick also- me to him,"Do you have enough Prilosec?")
  • Green Bean Casserole (Tara's contribution and disregard for the fact its 100* out and 100% humidity)
  • Soup of any kind ( oh sweet Jenna- sorry Mom forgot to heat you up Ramen...love you!)
  • Fried Banana Nutella Won Tons (Me!! Sweet Southern fat girl- :) )

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this!!! And also, could your little people be any cuter cooking together???? :)

    ReplyDelete